Heavy Duty Methanol/Biodiesel Barrel Pump
This heavy duty pump features a chemically resistant ryton plastic body with a Viton shaft seal and teflon flange seal.
It's great for pumping methanol, biodiesel, solvents, and even methoxide! It's one tough pump!
This is the same pump we use to pump methanol into our BioPro Automated Biodiesel Processor.
Instead of using the included nozzle, we added a 3/4" Quick Connect Part E & Part B
to the top of our own pump, mounted a 3/4" hose to the quick connect barb fitting and are able to easily fill our BioPro with
methanol! Once we're done pumping, we can quickly remove the hose, connect a 3/4" Dust Plug
into the quick connect fitting on the pump to keep it clean, remove it from the barrel and easily store it away. It works great!
- Lightweight Corrosion Resistant Construction
- Ryton Body, Viton Shaft Seal, Teflon Flange Seal
- Dispenses 8 oz. Per Revolution
- Specifically Designed To Handle Methanol & Methoxide
- Also Works Great With Motor Oil, Vegetable Oil, Biodiesel, Diesel, Gasoline, Antifreeze, Windshield Washer Fluid, Benzene, Chlorinated Solvents,
and Aromatic & Aliphatic Hydrocarbons
Pump will ship directly from vendor
- (1) Ryton Body Teflon Sealed Pump
- (1) 2" Bung Adapter
- (1) Attachable Filter Screen
- (2) Attachable Pump Spout (may vary somewhat from picture)
- (3) Attachable Pick-up Tubes (Allows for use in different size containers)
(1) Heavy Duty Ryton Body Viton Sealed Barrel Pump
(2 Pack) Heavy Duty Ryton Body Viton Sealed Barrel Pumps
Shipping: $20.00 (Ships direct from vendor)
Shipping: $35 (Ships direct from vendor)